Searching...
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Saturday, June 29, 2013

TRIP TO MALAYSIA



Mirza Went to Malaysia

Traveling to Malaysia?? Why not??

            I’m an Indonesian student of Indonesia Open University… Now I  am studying in university and I work in big company…What is it?? It’s PT.Pupuk Kalimantan  Timur. It’s company is located in Bontang East Borneo.. Bontang is hidden beautiful city in East Borneo/ Kalimantan..
My first vacation abroad Indonesia Is Malaysia.. Malaysia is country nearest Indonesia beside Singapore and Sumatera Island.. I think, Malaysia have a capital city in Kuala Lumpur. So, I’m interesting to go there.. Is not Difficult to go Kuala Lumpur Malaysia..
When 1 Maret 2013 I gone from my home to Bontang National Airport ( Hehehe…) ^_^ at 07:00 a.m. by Dash 7 PKT flight.. Flight to go Balikpapan need 2 hours from Bontang beautiful city… Schedule to Go Kuala Lumpur is 17: 00 so I traveling in Balikpapan about 6 Hours.. It’s need long time for around Balikpapan city. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!